Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Biggin, Signing Off

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Biggin, Signing Off

    I may be back in 4 hours, maybe not a week.

    Two words, eight letters, over 100 years of winning, 12 titles, Bear Bryant, Joe Namath, Ken Stabler


    ROLL


    TIDE!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biggin, Signing Off

    just for the record, I'm pulling for the Gators
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biggin, Signing Off

    McElroy is impressing me so far in this game. Just threw a beautiful td pass to Peek. Alabama is looking like a great team right now.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biggin, Signing Off

    Shew Lawd-they'll never get Biggin' outta the shower tonight
    Seriously though, extremely impressive Bama today,extremely impressive. Gotta feel good for Biggin though. I have alot of respect for the true fan who goes through thick and thin. My best college football moment ever was watching THE U crush Crouch and Nebraska to win it all,because I had suffered so much as had other Miami fans through the probation,the 47-0 to FSU,and the long,hard road back to glory. Here's hoping Bama goes on to win it all. I really like this football team.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biggin, Signing Off

    two words, ROLL TIDE

    DOMINATION!!

    Florida got owned today, they werent in teh same class as Bama was today, we were great.

    McElroy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tebow

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biggin, Signing Off

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post


    McElroy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tebow
    don't know If I can say that but in a month it is Roll Tide, bring another one home to the SEC
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •